Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
1. Customer Service / Administrative Assistant
BonJo Coffee Roasters is a family operated coffee company that is located in Stamford, CT that has been in coffee distribution and servicing for over 35 years. We are seeking an entry level person with personality, who is eager to learn, has a high energy level, and is committed and loyal. At Eurobar Distribution Center DBA BonJo Coffee Roasters the sky is the limit and as we grow we want our team to grow with us. We encourage our associates to take control of their own success working at reaching daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly goals.
The Customer Service Administrative Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
We believe that qualifications aren’t just what you are capable of doing but your work ethic and personality. We have created core values within our company that allow us to be a team that works together like a family. You should always have a plus one attitude, exceed expectations, have a team spirit mentality, be a self started, a multi-tasker, organized, and selfless.
This position will be a P/T position to start. Monday – Friday 12:30 – 5:30 (no flexibility) that will grow into a full time position if it is the right candidate. Pay will commensurate experience and will be based on an hourly rate. If you are interested in applying to this position please email us at email@example.com with Administrative Assistant and Your name in the subject field. Please do not call or fax regarding this ad. We look forward to hearing from you and seeing your potential!
2. Coffee Operation Developer
Primary Location: Stamford, CT
Business Organization: Coffee Roasting / Warehouse Maintenance
Schedule: Full Time
Summary: The Coffee Operation Developer will gain a thorough knowledge of the coffee processing steps from receiving raw, green coffee through providing our packaging lines with product. He / she will be responsible for several coffee processing steps. This person will be cross trained in raw, green bean receiving, green bean loading, roasting, packaging, grinding, blending, flavoring, stocking, Equipment maintenance & cleaning, and much more.
Hours: Monday Through Friday 8:30- 5:30 (no flexibility)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: (not limited to)
• Responsible for roasting high quality coffee to meet the demands of our customers
• Verify, Load, Transfer green bean inventory to bin system
• Follow roasting schedule which recording data and inspecting each roast
• Warehouse upkeep and cleaning
• Warehouse Stocking
• Run Errands
• Deliveries if necessary
• Pull UPS and Prepare for Outgoing Shipments
• Receiving and Shipping
• Ground Maintenance
• General Cleaning
• Basic math and mechanical skills.
• Knowledge of inventory control systems.
• Flexible, self motivated team player with the ability to follow direction and at times work independently.
• Ability to work overtime and flexible hours.
• Strong attention to detail is a must.
• Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
• Ability to move up to 100 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift.
• Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, and stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions.
• Be able to work on your own or with a team depending on the task
• Move quickly and diligently
Company Description: A FRESHLY BREWED POT OF COFFEE is how many people jump start their mornings. But what people don’t always realize is how much detail goes into getting you that perfectly crafted morning Joe. Our coffee travels a long way across the world and goes through an extensive process to ensure that only the best quality cup of coffee makes it into your hands. From greens to roast BonJo inspects every aspect of coffee giving you only the very best that nature has to offer us.
3. Junior Sales Representative
Join us in our journey as we wake up the world!
• We are looking for a highly motivated Outside Sales Representative to join our team and being part of an established family business that continues to grow
Over the past 30 years, our company has grown into one of Region most celebrated independent coffee companies by providing specialty coffee to restaurants, institutions, and coffee houses. Our size allows us to deliver all of the perks of a large company while maintaining the 'mom & pop' relationship you would expect from the corner store.
The main objective of our Outside Sales Rep is to canvas the territory making our product known through cold calling and various social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc . The successful candidate will be self-driven and goal oriented.
The Outside Sales Representative's primary duty is to develop and expand the customer base in our area.
Outside sales representatives will conduct a high volume of face-to-face meetings with business owners on a daily basis, sell our product and service to those business owners, gain new business through cold-calling as well as leveraging existing relationships, and generate leads and referrals.
• Responsible for prospecting new customers. Tracks all activity on new customers on a weekly basis and reports to management
• Outside sales representatives should be able to identify and qualifying customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of our products and services.
• Conducts territory analysis and planning to enable appropriate allocation of time to accounts and customers.
• Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• Ability to handle pressure and close a deal is key!
Communicate effectively with Management and other Sales Representatives.
Maintaining a positive, motivated and productive attitude.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is highly motivated and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Requirements include:
• Uncanny ability to locate new business owners, through various social media sources such as Yelp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
• Have a reliable form of transportation to attend and complete daily appointments
• High level of integrity, customer service, and customer management skills
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Highly competitive with the ability to hit aggressive sales objectives while being a likeable, professional, and a team player
• Strong work ethic and desire to succeed and grow professionally and personally.
Detail oriented, highly organized with strong written and oral communication skills.
Good organizational and problem solving skills.
Ability to effectively multi-task.
• Creative, forward thinker.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• 2+ years of sales experience a plus.
• Experience in the coffee or food service industries are a plus.
Experience selling to franchise, chain, or individual food/drink businesses (i.e., coffee & tea shops, fast restaurants, country clubs, hotels, retail stores, ect.) are a plus.
• Has a 'rolodex' of business owner contacts in the SMB space
• 6+ months of successful, high volume face-to-face outside sales experience in a commissioned environment
• Startup experience
What we offer
We offer a competitive base salary plus an aggressive commission structure. We also offer an excellent benefits package with a generous transportation reimbursement policy. The right candidate will have a tremendous opportunity for professional growth within the organization.
About BonJo Coffee Roasters:
BonJo Coffee Roaster is Stamford Ct premium coffee roaster providing specialty coffee and tea for an A-list clientele of coffee retailers, restaurants, country clubs and food industry in general. The independent company was founded in 1980 to create the most exquisite coffee blends in the world.
BonJo proprietary blends are created by Master Roaster Giuseppe Bonaiuto, with more than 30 years of experience in the coffee industry. Giuseppe works to create unique blends, and then roasts by hand to bring out the natural flavors of each region represented. All orders are shipped the same day the coffee is roasted, ensuring to-the-minute freshness to all customers. Renowned for meticulous methods of production, BonJo is committed to exceptional cup quality -- from sourcing the highest-quality coffee beans in the world to blending compatible aromas and flavors with artisan quality to roasting coffee by hand with masterful expertise.
In addition to quality coffee, BonJo also provides state-of-art brewing equipment, quality training to service hotel and restaurant personnel, and intense customer service.
BonJo retail online outlet, www.bonjocoffee.com, is experiencing tremendous growth also, as consumers log on to purchase premium coffee for their homes. Sales have grown 150% in the past year. "About 80% of our internet clients stay with us after ordering once," says Marcella Bonaiuto.
4. Coffee Warehouse / Maintenance handler
Coffee Handler / Packer position in our Stamford, CT location. The Coffee Handler under general supervision performs duties such as coffee processing steps from receiving raw, green coffee through providing our packaging lines with product. He / she will be responsible for several coffee processing steps. This person will be cross trained in raw, green bean receiving, green bean loading, roasting, packaging, grinding, blending, flavoring, stocking, Equipment maintenance & cleaning, errands, general cleaning, grounds keeping and labor, deliveries if necessary, UPS packaging and preparing, and much more.
• High School Graduate
• Basic math Skills
• Fluency in English (both reading and speaking)
• Ability to move around 100 lbs on a frequent basis
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Warehouse experience preferred
Please respond with your resume and be sure to type WAREHOUSE on the subject line.